Care Manager RN, Security Health Plan
Security Health Plan serves more than 225,000 people in a 40-county area in northern, western and central Wisconsin. We offer a variety of health insurance options for employer groups, individuals of all ages, and families of various income levels.
The Care Manager-RN is a Registered Nurse (RN) who functions as an integral member of the Case Management Team of Security Health Plan. The RN is responsible for the assessment, coordination, planning, and implementation of case management services. S/he is also responsible for carrying out the management of specific, individual medical episodes identified through utilization review, disease management, and quality assurance functions. This individual ensures that case management program objectives are met by evaluating the effectiveness of alternative care services and that cost effective, quality care is maintained.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
**One Position will cover Eau Claire, Chippewa and Taylor Counties, and two positions will cover Marshfield and Wisconsin Rapids area**
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred
- 5 years of clinical experience in home health, nursing home, hospital, community outreach care, case management, utilization management, and/or discharge planning. Experience with keyboard, computer, and general office equipment
- Experience in quality assurance/improvement preferred
- Knowledge of insurance, BadgerCare/Medicaid, and Medicare requirements preferred
- Registered Nurse with valid, unrestricted Wisconsin nursing license
- Utilization Review and/or case management certification preferred
- Must complete CPUR or CPUM certification and case manager certification within two years of hire; at time of hire preferred
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Questions may be directed to Beth Westlund, Human Resources:
Apply directly through:
Or through our Career Center at:
Reference job number MC180336
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave.
Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.