Stage Technician - PT
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $18.17 - $20.44 / hr based on qualifications
Provides all the technical support of electronic media communication systems and audiovisual equipment to the various permanent and temporary stages within the property. This includes operations, maintaining, distributing, installing, configuring, repairing, and upgrading various electronic products while ensuring their optimal performance. Work with end users and event leads to ensure the audio visual requirements for their events are met. Actively participate in conceptualizing and creating engaging stage displays for promotions and entertainment events.
- Provide audio and video support for all stage performances (temporary or permanent stages). Work with appropriate project leads in Marketing and Entertainment to ensure objectives for event are met.
- Actively participate in the conceptualization of engaging, interactive displays that enhance the notion of fun and excitement on the casino floor for our guests.
- Assist as requested in the technical maintenance of the Mystic showroom.
- Assist/participate in marketing projects as needed.
- Any combination of education and experience in technical/audio visual technology to equal 3 years.Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and sound judgment.
- Must have excellent guest service skill
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Valid driver's license may be required with good driving record.
- On feet or standing 80% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Work requires use of forklift and aerial lift.
- Loading and unloading trucks for concerts and events 2-3 times a month in the winter and summer. During this time, this position also works with roof and outdoor systems.
Experience mixing bands and pro audio/lighting repair knowledge.
The hours will be: Thur-Sun typically from 3pm-1am with the need to be flexible. Estimated hours for this role will be between 20-30 hours.