Position Summary: Coordination and implementation of a multitude of administrative and office support duties for a Financial Advisor in a Financial Institution setting. Role includes contact with clients requiring strict confidentiality.
This position is projected to be +/-30 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain office in a professional atmosphere; including answering phones, greeting and directing all visitors.
- Provide administrative support to Financial Advisor for day to day operations such as preparation of documents, filing, copying, ordering office supplies and other duties as assigned.
- Data entry into multiple tracking systems.
- Scanning and cataloging client files.
- Process and track applications for individual clients in addition to working with the branch office and applicable insurance companies.
- Problem solve with clients as appropriate.
- Coordinate marketing and advertising approval within firm policy.
- Provide logistics and preparation for seminars and meetings.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to independently perform duties with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to exercise good judgment as well as protecting confidential information.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple technology systems.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- High school graduate or equivalent with at least 3 years of administrative or legal assistant related work experience in a professional environment.
- Experience with financial products, plans and programs in the investments and security industry a plus.
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly