Staffing Partners client, a rapidly growing company and industry leader, is searching for a Service Dispatcher with strong customer service skills to join their team on a Direct Hire basis. This person will dispatch technicians on service calls and work with clients on contract details and renewals.
Job Duties of Service Dispatcher:
- Communicate with technicians on service calls and enter customer calls and technician actions into our system.
- Communicate with the customer in a professional manner to schedule service calls.
- Schedule service calls and preventive maintenance for technicians based on priority, location and type of equipment.
- Dispatch information necessary to complete a service call to the technicians in designated areas.
- Close calls and input data into e-Automate when finished.
- Monitor the open call report to ensure response times are met.
- Receive completed Customer Engineering Request (CER) forms and issue invoices to customers for those chargeable service calls.
- Create/enter new warranty agreements for sale of hardware and software.
- Renew existing service contracts.
- Work with End Customers to ensure prompt acceptance and payment of Contracts.
- Issue proposals for customers and Sales Reps looking to put equipment under agreement.
- Maintain accurate and up to date excel spreadsheets in regard to renewal progress.
- Ensure Customers receive an excellent customer service experience with every communication.
- Find ways to improve dispatch/contract renewal processes and procedures.
Requirements of Service Dispatcher:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 2+ years hands on Service Dispatch experience a plus
- Proficient on MS Office Suite
- Attention to Detail
- Be able to multi-task
- Excellent Organization
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Team Player
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment