Inginaire is seeking a Engineering Technician located for our client, a leading manufacturer of filtration systems and technology, in St. Paul. This is a long term a contract.DutiesResponsibilities
- Under guidance from senior engineers, run tests using laboratory test benches & equipment.
- Assist in development of test procedures based on guidelines from lead engineer/scientist.
- Document test results per required test deliverables.
- Learn standard ISO & ASTM test methods and use standard reporting templates.
- Create new test protocols as necessary and maintain accurate details of test records.
- Work on multiple projects and prioritize in support of project team.
- Be able to work in a team environment or independently.
- Associates/Bachelorâ€™s degree in Science/Engineering/Manufacturing.
- Good at documentation and formatting in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Operational knowledge of test and measurement equipment.
- Basic knowledge of lab environment and safety practices.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Previous experience in a lab setting/pilot process is desirable.
- Ability to move/lift heavy materials/equipment as needed within OSHA guidelines.