Customer Relationship Analyst
Digital People is seeking a talented and passionate Customer Relationship Analyst with a customer service mindset, an ability to help achieve business goals, technical expertise to make basic updates, and an ability to understand insights from the data. If you have the ability to drive the right strategies for success, then this might be the job for you. Apply today and let’s talk!
- CRM (Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) is required.
- Go-to person for CRM.
- Work with Operations, Marketing, Sales and other teams to understand their business needs and determine how CRM can assist in tracking and achieving their goals.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify, gather and translate business requirements into a specification document to be implemented individually or through a consulting engagement.
- Provide support and training for staff in data entry, running reports and other basic use of CRM
- Maintain a clean, consistent database.
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM application and related software (using other internal and external resources for more technical issues).
- Develop and maintain training materials and user documentation.
- Support existing users in troubleshooting and solving user or system issues, working with technical experts, as needed.
- Makes recommendations based on analysis and insights.
- Monitor system usage and acceptance and create business solutions to respond to identified needs.
- Develop operational dashboarding for analysis of performance to goals.
- Develop sales process dashboarding for insights to potential issues.
- 1-2 years of experience with CRM (Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) is required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent business analysis and problem solving skills
- Quick analytical thinker
- Superior interpersonal, presentation and training skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Excel skills, including VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros, MS Office Suite, etc.
- Understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle and Change Management
- Experience integrating CRM with other solutions such as marketing automation platforms, SharePoint, Hub Spot etc.
- Experience using Scribe, Zapier, etc.
- Experience in an end-user technical support role