$20 - $23 an hour
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a person who cares about the quality of the life they live and how that shows up in every detail of their work and interactions with others. We would like to have someone who learns quickly, proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Word and Excel using Windows 8/10, is intuitive when it comes to problem solving, and loves working with their hands.
• Embody the company vision and values to both internal and external customers.
• Engage with customers (both internal and external) to understand what needs to be performed to best serve them.
• Verify all the parts and quantities on work orders and the Bill of Material (BOM) are accurate and complete before starting the work orders.
• Follow precisely the procedures in the work instructions, exploded part view of the drawings to build and assemble products.
• Verify every step of the processes and the completed assemblies for omissions, incorrect assembling, quality functioning of the assemblies.
• Support Engineering personnel in the development of products.
• Attend all training courses and meetings as required.
• Provide support and be prepared to help contribute to the success of the company at all times.
• Adhere to company health and safety guidelines as well as contribute to a healthy and safe working environment.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned.
Education and Experiences:
• High school degree
• 3-5 years' experience in related areas
Benefits at Sciencix:
1. Competitive compensation and full benefits including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-term disability insurance, HSA, and 401K retirement plan with generous company contributions.
2. 18 days of PTO and additional other paid holidays (e.g., New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, 2 days for Thanksgiving, and the whole week of Christmas).
3. Enjoy a fun, relaxed, creative culture of a company that highly values the contributions of all the team members.
Willing to relocate to Raleigh, North Carolina within a year.
Relocation expenses will be paid by the company.