Sr Engineer - Guest Experience Management
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
As part of the Guest Experience Management team, you will be working on building the next generation of Site Merchandising tools, driving multiple digital channels within Target. We value the ability to collaborate, adhering to (and challenging) best development practices, thorough testing, and being yourself!
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Lead and work as part of a team to help ensure the timely delivery of high quality, secure, standards-compliant, accessible and browser compatible interactive projects
- Strategize, define, and implement team processes, policies, procedures and best practices
- Create technical documentation and functional specifications for interactive projects
- Engage and collaborate with server side development, UX, project management and international teams
- 4 year CS degree or equivalent degree or experience
- 5+ years of interactive development work experience
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Exceptional candidates will have experience with: OOP, responsive design, mobile web, accessibility, web services, AJAX, JSON, Mongo, ReactJS, and/or NodeJS
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Systems Analyst/Engineer, Senior Programmer/Analyst