The primary role of the Manufacturing Technician is supporting the production operation through:
· Identifying opportunities for improving production efficiency.
· Improving process output repeatability.
· Maintenance and repair of equipment and facility as needed.
· Trains new hires on proper operational procedures.
· Vocational or manufacturing related 2 yr. degree minimum
· Good mechanical and electrical aptitude
· Mechanical design of tooling and fixtures (Solidworks CAD preferred)
· Knowledge of production and inventory control processes
· Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality system
· Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles