Job Title - Licensed Electrician
About the Role – You will:
- read, understand and work from blueprints and floor layouts.
- install facilities and production equipment.
- troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- assist other facility personnel in day to day operations.
- be self motivated; work with minimal supervision.
- work in various climate conditions (work outdoors, as needed).
- work in areas with varying height levels, including roof areas.
- be able lift up to 50 lbs.
- work overtime when needed
About Our Group:
This team plays an integral part in ensuring our wafer manufacturing facility is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Licensed Electrician will be part of a team that provides daily operational support and addresses the electrical maintenance and installation needs to keep the facility in excellent operational condition.
- Demonstrated ability to work with other facilities personnel (electrical, mechanical and HVAC) to meet shared goals and objectives
- Demonstrated understanding of installation of various raceways, 480v/208v power, VFD’s and Fire alarm systems.
Your Experience Includes:
- State of Minnesota class “A” Journeyman’s License
- Technical certification, recognized apprenticeship and/or equivalent work experience in supporting industrial or commercial facilities.
Location: Bloomington MN