Information Security Awareness and Training Analyst
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
About this Opportunity:
People are one of the most critical layers of defense in any organization's information security strategy. Use your skills, experience and talents to drive an effective information security training and awareness program to educate all team members and contractors to do their jobs in a secure manner and protect our company. You'll take the lead as you…
- Drive team goals set by the strategic direction of senior management.
- Manage, develop, and execute information security training and awareness campaigns at the enterprise level and to targeted groups (e.g., software engineers and developers, call centers, accounts payable, benefits team members)
- Deliver creative and innovative awareness campaigns leveraging various formats and delivery channels to drive adoption of required Information security practices.Content types include communications, web-based activities, social collaboration, and live events.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the company to understand and address business objectives, risks and education requirements.
- Develop and execute communication & awareness plans to support security incident casework.
- Demonstrate training and awareness effectiveness by leading a metrics program including feedback surveys, participant tracking, executive summaries and presentations.
- Maintain and enhance the Information Security organization's web presence (internal and external) to align with the program's key initiatives and user feedback.
- Assist with analyzing and triaging team member reported Information Security concerns in a shared mailbox environment.
- Manage relationships with enterprise education & awareness partners, subject matter experts, and security awareness vendors as needed.
- 4+ years of direct experience in technical training and communication
- Excellent project management experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Excellent creative and visual skills including graphic, web, print and slide design
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel) applications.
- Technical skills, particularly in UX, front-end development, HTML, CSS