- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: Monday - Friday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $20.84 - $23.45 / hr based on qualifications
Supports casino by designing, fabricating and installing signs, sign components, promotional displays, posters, banners, LED lighting and neon for company and SMSC owned businesses. Maintains and performs preventative maintenance on all signs, neon and LED lighting systems according to industry recognized safety standards.
- Fabricates and installs signs, banners, neon, LED and acrylic accessories.
- Designs, fabricates patterns and prototypes, researches and develops fabrication techniques.
- Maintains and repairs signs, neon, LED and decorative lighting systems. Fabricates and installs promotional displays.
- Performs preventative maintenance of shop machinery and equipment.
- Vocational certificate in sign design, fabrication or installation, or two years experience working in a full service sign shop in the following areas: apprentice electrician, sign installer, neon tube bender, certified welder, CNC operator or promotional set fabrication.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, diagrams.
- Knowledge of sign design software and CAD/CAM systems.
- Knowledge of basic electricity, wiring and electrical codes pertaining to sign installations.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in written and spoken English so others will understand.
- Valid driver's license may be required with a good driving record.
- Outdoor work 25% of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- On feet or standing 75% of shift.
- Temperature extremes - Indoor neon/router equipment and outdoor maintenance and repairs.
- May require training, certification or licensing in job specific systems or equipment