1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
We are seeking a Fulfillment Specialist to join a nationwide leading computer system manufacturer company! Various roles for this position include: customer service, marketing, sales, and tracking shipping. You will also be creating schedules, processing orders, and releasing orders for shipment. This will be handled according to the sales policy and specific customer needs, and nonetheless handling customer concerns.
Temp-to-hire, $18-$21 per hour, depending on experience.
• Process customer orders received via all input methods (EDI/ internal PO inbox/ account portal).
• Manage order process in an accurate and timely manner from receipt of customer order through customer shipment, delivery, and payment for designated customer accounts.
• Manage carrier quotes to drive cost efficiency and shipping reliability as well as manage Vendor Compliance policies and relationships for assigned accounts.
• Strong product, vendor, and customer knowledge.
• Track purchase orders as necessary, and manage return/correction orders for shipment refusals, carrier damages, and carrier shortages.
• Perform data entry related tasks.
• Correspond with vendors and internal/external customers to resolve any issues.
• Enter and maintain purchase order process within our ERP and TMS system (Microsoft Great Plains/HighJump).
• Complete the order allocation/inventory check process and support the allocation process for assigned accounts to ensure proper order fulfillment.
• Investigate and resolve open orders inquiries and shipping/carrier related invoice issues.
• Contact internal customers regarding inventory updates in specific situations.
• Revise data entry procedures as appropriate.
• Monitor inventory levels through fulfillment process and notify management of stock outages and back orders.
• Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree and or/equivalent experience required.
• 1-3 years order fulfillment/customer service experience in relevant industry required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and web based application/ERP systems. EDI experience is a must.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work closely with multiple channels.
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to work as a contributing team member.