Customer Success Representative
We’re looking for an ambitious customer service superstar to join our growing media company as a Customer Success Representative.
In this position, you’ll help to support our team of Inside Sales Representatives and service customers for our award-winning and progressive media brands, which together reach 180,000 individuals in the U.S. each month.
- Base salary + performance incentives
All 10 Missions Media full-time staff members enjoy a variety of different benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, 401K retirement program, Paid Time Off, great work environment, and more.
- Support Inside Sales Representatives in the sales process
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Work with Sales Manager and other key stakeholders to develop marketing strategies
- Proactively work to maintain customer confidence/expectations
- Become an expert in 10 Missions Media's media assets
- Identify opportunity for new sales prospects
- Additional duties as assigned
- Great attitude
- A self-starter who can thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious, energetic and passionate about customer service
- Strong desire to ‘win’ and grow company revenues
- Team player with excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with others
- Proficient in the use of popular office software; experience with CRM systems is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team
- Must be local (Twin Cities area)
10 Missions Media is a growing media company currently serving the automotive industry. The popularity of our award-winning brands has led us to create educational conferences, nationally recognized awards programs, and we have our sights set on much more.
Our new, open office environment was recently featured in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, and is located in the Hamline Midway area of St. Paul (so get excited for that new soccer stadium - it’ll be within walking distance!).
Check out these links for more information: www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2015/12/07/10-missions-media-office-tour-st-paul.html
We’re proud of how far we’ve come, and we’re driven to to go even further.
How to Apply
Please read carefully. We will only consider applicants who provide all of this info.: Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Nathan Smock, Sales Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: salary requirements MUST be sent for consideration.