Home Care Nurse for Adult Patients, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Help our adult patients (21+) to live their lives safely & fully in the comfort of their own home. Work in a supportive and caring home environment while receiving a high level of training to promote clinical excellence.
$3K ongoing bonus, wage per hour is based on experience, additional $4.00
YES, we are a pediatric company & YES, patients do grow up! We are looking for nurses to become part of a team to deliver impeccable individualized care to our adult patients.
What you do:
- Make a difference while utilizing your sophisticated nursing skills with high acuity & complex adult patient
- Develop personal 1:1 long-term relationships with your patients and their families
- Work independently with 24/7 support
- Use electronic charting
- Get CEUs and ongoing education for free
- As a new grad or experienced LPN nurse… be ready for training (we do a lot of it!)
- Hold the following: BLS, MN nursing license (or in the process of taking the NCLEX)
What we do:
- Reward our employees and home care nurses
- Have fun!
- Help tackle and break down myths about home care ensuring you love your job as a #phspeep
- Work with legislators to get equitable pay for nurses working in home care
- Give back
- Listen: Named a Top Workplace Multiple Years
The qualified LPN candidate will have a MN nursing license along with exceptional clinical judgment and high standard for high-tech and complex pediatric patients. Experience in long term care, behavioral nursing and home care a plus, but not a requirement! New LPN graduates welcome! Our Licensed Practical Nurse position requires reliable transportation.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.