Faculty Position – Risk Control
College of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Management (STEMM)
Department of Operations and Management
Assistant Professor in Risk Control, Tenure Track, with a full time nine-month academic year appointment, beginning in August of 2019.
- Relevant safety/risk control experience in a business, industrial and/or government setting
- ABD with a degree in safety/risk control, or a closely related field by August 19, 2019.
- Doctorate degree or a juris doctorate (JD)
- A degree in engineering, industrial/engineering technology, construction, or natural/physical sciences
- Five (5) years of industrial safety/risk control-based experience
- A safety-related professional certification (i.e., CSP, CIH, ARM, PE, CPE)
UW-Stout values innovative approaches to solving problems in society and industry, and faculty are encouraged to maintain strong ties and seek collaborative projects within their disciplines and industries.
As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, UW-Stout is committed to inclusive excellence and is actively seeking applications from individuals from diverse groups; veterans and individuals with disabilities. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Go to: http://jobs.uwstout.edu/
To ensure consideration complete applications must be submitted online by 11:59 pm on January 13, 2019. Applications may continue to be reviewed until the position is filled.
Confidential inquiries and questions may be directed to:
Dr. Brian Finder, Committee Chair