Summary and Purpose:
The primary function of this position is to support the Logistics team through accurate and timely data entry. This person will work closely with the carrier sales representatives and logistics coordinators to ensure a high level of customer service is met.
Essential Job Functions:
- Contact and communicate professional with customer to establish load appointments.
- Update customer websites with load information daily.
- Make outbound calls, receive and enter status updates.
- Set up new carrier and customer profiles quickly and with accuracy.
- Enter customer pickup orders.
- Electronically file carrier and customer information.
- Enter accurate and complete load information into computer system, including all data necessary for drivers to successfully deliver freight on time.
- Act as point of contact for customer service, including submitting accessorial requests in a timely fashion
- Assist in completing billing process
- Assist with daily, weekly, and monthly scorecards and reports.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Pay: Competitive hourly rateDOE
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- FREE Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental Insurance Voluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!