Digital Print Operator
This position is responsible for the accurate and efficient printing of a large variety of production jobs from network files on Digital Print systems.
- Operate digital print systems to produce output including, but not limited to, processing documents per the instructions sheet and running test samples for quality control purposed. Print systems include high volume black/white and Xerox Color 1000 toner devices, Plockmatic Booklet Maker, Canon i300 and Colorstream Digital Inkjet devices
- Troubleshoot minor machine malfunctions and perform light machine maintenance.
- Transfer data files via network to print controllers.
- Ship completed materials to external clients/states.
- Adhere to applicable DRC quality management system documentation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience operating digital printers or comparable computer and/or machine experience.
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull objects up to 50 pounds routinely; the ability to work with heavy machinery.
- Computer competency
- Technical competency in the Digital Print field
Physical Requirements: The work environment is typical of office surroundings with moderate noise levels and uniform lighting. The job requires; the ability to lift objects up to 50 pounds routinely.
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.