Intake Specialist - Burnsville MN
Staffing Partners is searching for an Intake Specialist to join our growing clients team in the South Metro! The Intake Specialist will be responsible for scheduling patient appointments, verifying insurance coverage, conducting authorizations, etc. all while maintaining excellent customer service. This person will also partner with internal departments such as the billing team to complete patient intakes. This is a full-time, contract-to-hire opportunity working Monday-Thursday from 10:30am-7pm and Friday from 8:30am-5pm. If you are looking for a new opportunity and enjoy helping people then please submit your resume today!
- Answer telephone calls from new and existing patients.
- Accurately and efficiently schedule new and existing patients for appointments.
- Communicate all pertinent information to patients such as directions, check-in times, referral information and co-payments.
- Verify patient coverage on insurance websites and document all information in EHS system.
- Conduct authorizations for new patients.
- Partner with the internal billing team to assist with patient payments.
- Maintain and update assigned appointment reports, new patient reports or other assigned scheduling modules.
- Help cover the front desk and greet patients, staff, and outside vendors coming into the office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent.
- 1+ year of administrative experience in a healthcare setting.
- Experience obtaining authorizations from commercial or Medicaid insurances is highly preferred.
- Understanding of HIPPA policies.
- Valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
Apply for Intake Specialist - Burnsville MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly