Playtime/Pod 6 Aide pt
Days: Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13.00 / hr
Monitors the well being and safety of the children, contributes to sales and retention through positive communication with families, and assists with the implementation of developmentally appropriate activities under the supervision of a qualified team player. Provides a viable, safe, and fun entertainment and short term hourly care source to families. Ability to work in a Team Environment. Enjoys working with children.
POS cash register sales in atrium.
- Supervises children while providing care and support to children. Responsible for the care, hygiene, learning, and developmental activities, specialized programs, and redirection of children. Promotes positive child interactions.
- Recognizes injuries/incidents and completes forms using appropriate language. Communicates to families and Supervisor with confidentiality being a priority.
- Keeps work environment safe for children and Employees. Maintains cleanliness, and orderliness. Sanitizes equipment regularly.
- Assists Leaders and Assistants and participates in implementing daily activities and special events. Assists in making sure the environment is inviting and appropriate.
- Is calm and patient with children. Uses Playworks behavior guide techniques. Asks Supervisor for help when needed with behavior concerns. Aware of all special needs of each child that is attending for short term hourly care.
- Communicates effectively with children, customers and employees in a variety of ways keeping high quality customer service and confidentiality a priority.
- Understands and works with each area with Playtime/Pod 6 (Arcade, Playcare, Family Play, Group Trips, Short term care). Is aware of what is happening in the entire Atrium/Pod 6 while focusing on a small group of children. Follows procedures for host stand such as: wrist banding child/parent, releasing child to authorized person.
- Assist in evacuation and emergency procedures.
Part Time Teachers Aide position in the Atrium working with children of all ages. Afternoon hours avialble must be flexible to work on weekends as well. Questions? please call Deanne at 952-496-6940 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Pass background check, work physical and drug test.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- On feet or standing 80% of time.
- Outside approximately 20% of time.