Program Coordinator - Bus Services
Days: Monday - Friday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $37,066 - 41,000 based on qualifications
Coordinates the daily operations of route buses and charter buses, for the best possible return on investment for SMSC Gaming Enterprise. Responsible for implementation, maintenance, and expansion of overall bus services plan to increase business by way of increasing ridership in routes and developing charter sales.
Coordinate for arrival and greeting of overnight bus groups.
- Coordinates daily operations of route and charter buses thru monitoring and tracking of bus ridership for all routes. Collect data from bus routes, analyze monthly bus reports and develop actionable changes based on data findings. Proposes and plans additional routes that will result in incremental revenue for the gaming enterprise.
- Proactively identifies, solicits and develops local and regional opportunities. Promotes travel to the casino through designing, developing, and implementing incentive packages marketed through tour operators, and special interest groups.
- Coordinate with Group Sales to prepare Club M Cards, Mysticash® and coupons for overnight bus groups. Greet these groups and distribute room keys and coupon packets. Work with Group Sales to develop, enhance and modify various reinvestment packages.
- Day-to-day contact with contracted bus operator, drivers and dispatch to coordinate reporting of accidents, various issues up to and including driving decisions regarding route cancellations/changes.
- Daily and month end reporting.
- Grow Bus on Us program, securing contracts, coordinating billing and credit card authorizations. Evaluate financial success of the program and modify as deemed necessary to optimize profits.
- Occasional tasks
Schedule will be Monday - Friday but must be able to work some weekends.
- Combination of education and experience to equal three years in a high volume customer service-oriented transportation, Hospitality industry, or related field.
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, database, electronic mail software and guest tracking software
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- On feet or standing 60% of time
- Outside work 60% of time. Exposure to outside winter and summer extreme temperature conditions.
- Exposure to fumes/odors.