Staffing Partners is searching for a Receptionist to join our growing clients team in Roseville, MN! The Receptionist will be responsible for answering the phones, greeting people, scheduling patient appointments, and verifying insurance coverage while maintaining excellent customer service. This is a full-time, contract-to-hire opportunity working Monday-Thursday from 9:30am-8pm. If you are looking for a new opportunity and enjoy helping people then please submit your resume today!
- Answer telephone calls from new and existing patients.
- Greet patients, employees, and vendors entering the clinic.
- Accurately and efficiently schedule new and existing patients for appointments.
- Communicate all pertinent information to patients such as directions, check-in times, referral information and co-payments.
- Make appointment reminder calls to patients.
- Verify patient coverage on insurance websites.
- Partner with the internal billing team to assist with patient payments.
- Maintain and update assigned appointment reports, new patient reports or other assigned scheduling modules.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent.
- 1+ year of receptionist or administrative experience.
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Understanding of HIPPA policies.
- Valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
Apply for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly