Staffing Partners client, a leader in the construction service industry is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to their organization. This candidate will be supporting the Estimating Department with a wide variety of duties.
- Provide support to the Estimating Department
- Conduct internet research and monitor project websites and DOT sites for bidding opportunities
- Assist with proposal preparation and closing
- Assist the Estimating team with reporting and tracking
- Assist with filing and record management
- Provide organizational and event planning support
- Provide support as needed to the marketing specialist as it relates to proposals, presentations and promotional items.
- Maintain databases of projects, clients, and trades
- Coordinate with clients, consultants and internal staff, during the proposal process
- Assist with other general administrative duties as required
- 3-5 years as an Administrative professional
- Works well under minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask with a strong attention to detail
- A positive, pleasant, can-do attitude. Must be a team-player
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Must show initiative while meeting deadlines
- Any background in construction, engineering, architecture firms a big plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour