HR Generalist - Minneapolis
Staffing Partners' client is looking for an exemplary Human Resources Generalist. This is a direct hire position, with a salary range of $50K to $75K. This is an opportunity to work with a global company and take your experience to the next level. Please see duties and requirements below.
- Develop and implement a number of HR projects.
- Meet with and provide advice to executive level employees on different HR related issues.
- Manage the recruiting process for different managers/executives.
- Facilitate employee development through different HR programs.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Manage performance management system.
- Institute new policies and procedures including developing employee handbook.
- Develop and implement training programs.
- Handle an employee relations issues.
- 1-5 years of Generalist experience
- Bachelor's Degree in HR
- Adept at communicating with all levels of an organization
- Attention to detail
- High level of organization
- Work independently as well as with a team
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite
Interested and qualified applicants should apply immediately either through the Star Tribune website or by emailing your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: HRGJHG in the subject line.