7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Inginaire is seeking a Quality Inspector for our client in Minneapolis. The individual in this role will be responsible to perform a variety of inspections before, during and after production as well as help insure compliance and improvement in all areas related to quality. This is a contract to hire opportunity. DutiesResponsibilities
- Inspection of all incoming materials and products.
- Inspection of setup, in-process and final production articles.
- Documentation of products, materials and procedures.
- Creation of processes and procedures for products and equipment.
- Maintain ISO compliances.
- Maintains in house calibration cycle, to include gage and fixture control.
- Creation of FAI, capability studies, control plans, and other inspection criteria as required.
- Continuous improvement and process improvement.
- College coursework in applied science or a technical field preferred or equivalent QC specified training.
- 3-5 years (minimum experience) as a Quality Inspector.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with ISO 9001.
- Demonstrated knowledge of reading and interpreting technical prints and drawings.
- Good computer skills required. (Excel, Word)
- Experience in metal fabrication desired.
- Quality Inspection: 3 years