Laundry Attendant 9:am-5:30pm $14/hr
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.00 / hr
Safely operates industrial laundering machines including washers and dryers, large ironers, folders, and cart dumpers, to sort wash, dry, iron, fold, and store linens. Applies high guest service standards.
- Performs laundry services by operating industrial washers, dryers, folders, chemical dispensers, and folding machinery. Programs the machines for the type of linen being processed.
- Sorts and prioritizes incoming laundry by size, color, and outlet. Determines the makeup of all linen, how it is processed, and what machines to use.
- Inspects old and damaged goods and disposes of as necessary.
- Maintains and replaces laundering chemicals.
- Cleans Laundry area by dusting and vacuuming.
- Ability to speak basic English.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs (65% of shift).
- Exposure to fumes/odors.
- Combination of heat from the laundry and pressing machines causes an environment that can be warm and humid.