Spanish Bilingual Customer Service
Pro Staff in Chanhassen is now hiring for a temp to hire opportunity with a Fortune 500 company in supply chain logistics. This is a great entry level opportunity to work in a high energy and fast paced environment with advancement opportunities.
Pay: $15-16 per hour
Hours: 9:30am – 6pm
- Take incoming calls from transportation companies and internal employees regarding questions about the contracting process and insurance certificates
- Heavy data entry of insurance certificates and communicating status changes to carriers and office reps
- Communicate via email, internal software, fax and phone calls to update carriers and office reps of status changes as appropriate
- Use customized software and Microsoft Applications to obtain information
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree a plus
- Ability to read, write, and speak both English and Spanish
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com, apply online or call our office at 952-975-0106!
Pro Staff is an award-winning professional recruiting firm connecting you to top employers in the metro area. We never charge applicants for our services. We help you prepare for your next career-whether it’s reviewing a resume to offer feedback or connecting you to exclusive jobs at leading local companies.