Plasma Table Operator
Boerger, LLC, an international leader in Rotary Lobe Pumps and Macerating Equipment, has an immediate opening for a Plasma Table Operator. This position will report to the Production Manager.
Perform first operations for the manufacturing department. Duties will include but not be limited to operation of plasma table, saw, and sand blaster. Must have a positive team attitude, be punctual, and possess a strong work ethic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of plasma table
- Operation of grinding and de-burring equipment within the metal fabrication department
- Material Handling – Raw materials Inventory
- Following company procedures for process and safety
- Perform general tasks assigned by Manager
- High School Diploma or GED and equivalent experience
- Fork lift experience a plus
- Occasional lifting of over 50lbs
Benefits include Health, Disability and Life Insurance, 401K (company contribution), PTO and a positive work environment.
Compensation based on experience. Please send a resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.