Administrative Assistant Iii
This Administrative Assistant position is for a large medical company in Maple Grove, MN, on a temporary 12 month basis. It is a Monday-Friday, 1st shift position typically between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.Key Responsibilities:
1. Performs general administrative duties that may include photocopying, coordinating meetings/appointments, typing, ordering/maintaining supplies, arranging travel, preparing and/or sorting mail. Viewed as key functional resource
2. Serves as a point of contact for customers. Contacts are frequent within and outside own organization and involve obtaining or providing information on matters of moderate importance to the organization and may be of a sensitive nature.
3. Answers complex functional questions that may require additional research and follow-up.
4. Has a working knowledge of financial duties; opens and tracks POs, documents and resolves disputes; manages approvals and line item entries.
5. Is able to quickly learn internal systems and helps to manage processes for the department within these systems.
6. Assist in completion of projects and be able to keep key stakeholders informed of progress
7. Anticipates and coordinates projects/assignments, organizes own schedules, and that of others, to meet deadlines. May gather and prepare data in preparation of upcoming projects; identifies future needs to complete projects.
8. Makes decisions using independent judgment under only general guidelines.
9. Translates thoughts into documents (letters/memos/presentations, etc.) using existing material; ensures document is logical and complete as well as accurate in grammar and spelling; makes suggestions for improvements in existing communications.
10. Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner; provides guidance to peers as necessary regarding proprietary information. Confidential information typically consists of company/division sensitive information (i.e. new product technology)
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
High School or equivalent and 3 years of related experience
Experience booking travel
Additional Job Specific Requirements:
Attention to detail a must
Very proficient using PowerPoint; meeting planning skills and good analytical skills are a plus!
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you!