Sr. Project Manager - Supply Chain
As a Senior Project Manager on the Operations Intelligence team, you will focus on creating and delivering on the overall product vision in partnership with key stakeholders and end-users, that they and their scrum team(s) will be held accountable for developing.This role will focus on developing comprehensive Operations Metrics to support Global Inventory Management's role within Global Supply Chain and Logistics.Your work will synch with and support the management of the Supply Chain as a whole, and require close collaboration with peer and adhere to Operations Metrics best methods and quality product development.In addition, you will
- Drafts key product strategies and objectives and key results (OKRs) for the product(s).
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Accountable for created product(s), working in the product model and communicating with business partners.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Ensure stories and/or Epics clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to the development partners.
- Stays current on industry knowledge, business context and customer personas related to this product
- Provides competitive analysis, monitoring, Market, SWOT and Gap Analysis to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated passion and fluency for the technical and data aspects of your business
- Encourages the open exchange of information and viewpoints
- Inspires others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organization's direction
- Foster a sense of urgency in to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- 2-3 years of supply chain
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of Sql, R and databases - mildly proficient
- Bachelors degree
- Experience working in an matrixed environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Ease at working with senior leadership
- 4+ years of Supply Chain experience
- Experience with agile/scaled agile product methodology
- Lean/6 sigma/process control experience
- Experience in a software organization
- Experience working with globally distributed teams