Advanced Manufacturing Associate
A manufacturing company in Chaska, MN who values efficiency, innovation and reliability is searching for candidates for an Advanced Manufacturing Associate. In this position you would be responsible for conducting performance tests, data entry, problem solving by detecting production or quality issues, and verifying compliance according to requirements.
Hours: 1st and 2nd shifts available
- Assemble various types of Electro - Mechanical sub - assemblies and final assemblies
- Perform test on sub-assemblies according to test procedures. Trouble shoot any technical issues and communicate issues to leadership
- Complete all inventory transactions and package all assemblies
- Good hand dexterity
- 2 years of experience in an assembly, electronic repair or manufacturing role
- Possess math and computer skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Must be able to read and interpret prints and graphs
- Ideal candidates would have exceptional communication skills- both written and verbal
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, apply now! For questions or further information please call 952-975-0106.