Special Procedures Technologist, Various opportunities, Eau Claire or Marshfield, Wisconsin
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is a $2.2 billion integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 9,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, and Rice Lake (formerly Lakeview Medical Center), Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
We have several openings at our Marshfield Medical Center and Eau Claire Medical Center.
Marshfield Medical Center, the Marshfield Clinic Health System flagship hospital, cares for patients from throughout central, northern and western Wisconsin. Marshfield Medical Center offers primary, secondary, tertiary and Level II Trauma Center hospital services provided by Marshfield Clinic specialists.
Marshfield Medical Center - Eau Claire is a 44-bed, full-service hospital offering advanced care capabilities including cardiovascular surgery, advanced spine surgery, 24/7 emergency medicine, critical care, inpatient/outpatient oncology care, and more.
The Special Procedures Technologist demonstrates training and proficiency in assisting the Physician to perform a variety of specialized procedures in the role(s) of radiology technician, scrub, and hemodynamic monitoring. Assumes responsibility for the use of a variety of minor and computer related equipment. Additional expectations include, but are not limited to, room setup, patient positioning, and patient screening.
The Special Procedures Technologist- Certified demonstrates advanced training and proficiency.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Graduate of radiography, cardiovascular technology, respiratory therapy program, and/or, high School diploma with extensive relative work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Experience in a Cath lab, Electrophysiology Lab, or Interventional Radiology setting; Extensive experience preferred
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) certification awarded by the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI), or, other related certification/license/registration deemed appropriate
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification provided by the American Heart Association within three months of hire; at hire preferred
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Inquiries can be directed to Heather Ule at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by Keyword: Special Procedures
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.