JT Mega is seeking a positive, polished Receptionist with previous experience to answer phones, perform clerical and office duties, and be the enthusiastic face and voice of our agency. The candidate we are looking for must possess excellent organizational, communication and computer skills and have a can do/have fun attitude! Our Admin department is the heart and soul of the agency and we’re looking for someone punctual and reliable, and who is flexible and ready for anything that comes their way.
The Receptionist will be responsible for:
- Opening and closing the agency on alternate days.
- Answering incoming calls, and directing calls, visitors and vendors.
- Maintaining agency calendars for scheduling conference rooms, conference call numbers, and maintaining the daily in/out schedules for employees online.
- Providing set up for client and internal meetings and events, along with the Administrative Assistant. This includes procuring food and beverages.
- Ensuring reception area is presentable (flowers, candy, reading materials, etc.).
- Reviewing magazines, journals and periodicals and routing information to appropriate key employees daily. Responsible for weekly organizing, filing and purging of the periodical library.
- Creation of memos, form letters, mailing labels and other standardized documents using Word and Excel.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, copying and assembling reports and documents. Also, assist administrative team in mailings or kitting projects as needed.
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail. Prioritizing items and referring items to appropriate staff for disposition.
- Receiving incoming FedEx, UPS and courier packages, distributing as appropriate. Facilitating outgoing shipments of same.
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies and clients gifts.
- Managing various vendors including coffee delivery, grounds upkeep, and office plants.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and three years of full-time related work experience, or a combination of higher education and experience to equal three years.
- Experience using multi-line telephone system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, ideally in a Mac environment, with preference to Office 365.
- Effective multi-tasker.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Professional appearance and friendly and enthusiastic demeanor.
Please include cover and letter resume. No calls, please. Position is located in Minneapolis.
Apply for RECEPTIONIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly