This position is responsible for accurate processing including, but not limited to, receiving, scanning, editing, and/or validating, as well as assisting in the overall operation of the department.
- Perform tasks necessary to login, cutting, scanning, editing/validating, document storage/retrieval, report assembly/packaging, meeting standard processing guidelines
- Perform tasks necessary to ensure all project deadlines are met
- Maintain 100% accuracy of all tasks performed
- Effectively communicate issues associated with a project to appropriate personnel
- Serve as a resource for temporary employees during peak periods, reporting any issues back to the Operations Supervisor
- Provide assistance and/or support to other areas as necessary
Perform other duties as requested
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months to two years general office experience or equivalent post-secondary related courses
- PC experience required. Working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Outlook and Excel
Essential Job Functions:
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Effectively communicate with co-workers and management
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Set and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Ability to push, pull and/or lift objects of 50 pounds or more routinely. Ability to stand for extended periods.
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.