Days: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13 / hr plus shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shift
Processes retail sales transactions. Applies high guest service standards.
Maintains daily cash bank and store inventory.
- carolProcesses sales transactions, gift card sales, and credit card validation using automated and manual systems.
- Prepares cash register shift reports, reconciliation , and cash counts at the end of shift.
- Monitors retail operation; provides asset protection.
- Responds to guest's questions related to merchandise sold in shop, providing guests with personal attention.
- Restocks merchandise and inventory on a daily basis.
- Assists with Retail Store merchandising.
- Maintains the order and cleanliness of Retail Shop.
Part time late 1st shift opportunity in our gift shop
Schedule wednesday through Saturdat 11:30 to 8 pm
- Six months' sales and guest service experience.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Must have working knowledge of cash register and computer operations. Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.