Now Hiring: Fitness Trainers, Coaches, Lifeguards, Custodians, and more
Help Build Healthy Minds, Bodies, and Souls! Join us in the amazing work we get to do throughout the Twin Cities.
Now Hiring for:
- Personal Trainers
- Group Fitness Instructors
- Swim Fitness Instructors
Learn, Grow and Thrive with a Career at the Y
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you. In more than 10,000 communities nationwide, our staff members—of all ages and from diverse backgrounds and life experiences—enjoy the personal satisfaction that comes from nurturing the potential of youth and teens, improving the nation’s health and well-being and providing support to our neighbors.
We Invest in You
The Y is dedicated to helping you to reach your professional goals through coaching, career pathing and a comprehensive leadership development and certification system that encourages learning at all stages of your career.
Why the Y?
- Benefits: health, dental, vision, life, FSA health care and dependent care
- 12% retirement contribution from the Y after 2 years (no match requirement)
- Employee discounts to camping, day care, and other programs (great for families!)
- Many professional development opportunities to grow your skill set
- Opportunity to work with diverse populations
- Work for one of the largest social service nonprofit in the Twin Cities
- Be part of a larger YMCA national and international movement!
- Free family membership to all 22 YMCA health club facilities in the Twin Cities
- Fun Work environment that supports employee wellness initiatives
To see and apply to current open jobs, please click on Apply now to be directed to our Careers page.
The YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.