Join Our Team!
We are an electronic manufacturer services company working with leading edge technology. We specialize in Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assembly and Final OEM product high-mix build.
Our high standards in quality have earned us the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Certifications. We have been in business for over 23 years serving customers in the industrial, medical, aerospace and communications industries including some Fortune 500 companies. We are seeking self-driven individuals to join our team. We offer a great working environment, excellent opportunity for professional growth as well as great benefits.
Troubleshoot circuit boards to the component level, repairing existing systems and support production test fixtures as required.
- Troubleshoot circuit boards to component level.
- Read schematics
- Knowledge of oscilloscopes, DMM and other test equipment.
- Support production test fixtures.
- Participate in continuous process improvement.
- Visually identify circuit board defects using a microscope.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition by performing daily organization and cleanup of work area.
- Recommend changes to and participate in the review of manufacturing procedures.
- Follow safety guidelines and report unsafe conditions to your team-lead or supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Assistant in other areas as business necessitates.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-year degree in Electronics Technician or equivalent.
- Experience with printed circuit board trouble shooting down to component level.
- Must be able to read schematics.
- Results driven.
- Ability to read understand basic work instructions and identify specifications.
- Knowledge of electrical components and properties.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Team oriented.
- Knowledge of PC’s, preferred.
- Experience with software, preferred.
- Will to work in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Wage range from $18 to $22 per hour dependent on qualifications.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Performance and bonus incentives.