This position is responsible for the accurate accounting of all Secure Document materials shipped or received, Finished Goods, Material Components and Storage material. The position is responsible for adherence to ISO documented procedures and the training/monitoring of temporary (casual) labor force during the peak processing season.
- Assist with the movement of materials including, but not limited to, Samples/Overages, Transfer of WIP, Moving LP's with multiple items, Inventory destroys, Material Pull Requests,
- Shipping LTL, Truckload, UPS, FedEx, Courier.
- Utilize IMS system to accurately process inventory transactions.
- Work with team members to Continuously Improve Processes and complete established goals and processes.
- Participate and contribute to team meetings.
- Cross train and be able to successfully participate in all required functions of the Materials Processing Inventory organization.
- Ensure that training follows established ISO procedures and ensures trainees' comprehension.
Monitor quality of temporary work force and re-train/coach as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Power equipment Certification in Forklift, powered pallet jack.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Ability to read English.
- Ability to take work direction from established Leads.
Essential Job Functions:
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
* Ability to lift, push and/or pull objects of 50 pounds or more routinely
* Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
* Ability to handle repetitive motions.
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.