Nurse Navigator/Medical Policy Nurse, Security Health Plan, Marshfield, Wisconsin
Security Health Plan serves more than 225,000 people in a 40-county area in northern, western and central Wisconsin. We offer a variety of health insurance options for employer groups, individuals of all ages, and families of various income levels.
The Nurse Navigator/Medical Policy Nurse‐SHP is a dual role assisting members with navigating complex medical situations within their coverage limitations and working in depth with medical policy research. This individual performs technology assessments and conducts medical policy research to assist in the development of medical coverage enhancements. The Nurse Navigator/Medical Policy Nurse‐SHP will also serve as the main resource for individuals seeking out‐of‐area referrals.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Five years of nursing experience and one year of medical policy/research experience.
- Current unrestricted State of Wisconsin Registered Nurse license
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) awarded by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Inquiries can be directed to Beth Westlund at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply directly through:
or through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Reference job# MC182976
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.