Office Coordinator (0.75 FTE) - Physician Assistant Program
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
St. Catherine University, St. Paul, invites applications for a full-time position as a Office Coordinator in the Master of Physician Assistant Studies Program (MPAS) to provide administrative support for the Physician Assistant program. This position will support the everyday operations of the MPAS program, its Faculty and its students through communication, managing multiple calendars, databases and financial records, event coordination and planning, and other general program coordination as needed. This position is 0.75 FTE, 30 hours/week, and benefit eligible.
• Support Program Director in operational functions of the PA Program.
• Support Faculty in work of teaching, marketing, event coordination and assessment.
• Coordinate scheduling of site visits, guest lectures, and miscellaneous events.
• Maintain communication with Faculty, visitors and guests, students and University support offices.
• Create/maintain files for MPAS students; advising, academic, evaluations, clinical placements and credentialing.
• Create/maintain files for MPAS program; department meeting and committee records.
• Create, distribute and maintain database records of consultant lecturers, program guests, clinical faculty, clinical preceptors, clinical and community partners.
• Assist with projects in accordance with the Henrietta Schmoll School of Health initiatives and projects in accordance with the MPAS Program Director.
• Support MPAS Faculty with the student application process by coordination student admissions process, interviewing, and collaborating with the graduate admissions office on related issues.
• Create and manage workflow on various projects and operations of the MPAS department.
• Assist in the management of daily functions of the MPAS program including greeting all visitors, students and staff.
• Receive and manage communication both verbally and in written form; manage MPAS faculty, student and departmental calendars.
• Order and maintain supplies for program offices, class and lab rooms.
• Provide and distribute program information.
• Plan and coordinate MPAS events.
• High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred.
• Minimum of three years administrative experience; office and/or higher education experience preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to balance and coordinate multiple projects.
• Excellent public relations, communication and organizational skills.
• Must be self-directed, communicate effectively, and problem solve.
• Must be dependable; work independently and with others.
• The successful candidate must have the ability to respond respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, in a manner that affirms the worth and preserves the dignity of individuals, families and communities.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer
Our University is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit the HERC website. Permanent Link to Posting http://stcatherine.peopleadmin.com/postings/2797