Senior Financial Analyst, Marshfield, Wisconsin
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is a $2.2 billion integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 10,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, and Rice Lake (formerly Lakeview Medical Center), Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Senior Financial Analyst I is responsible for collecting, analyzing and monitoring financial data. The individual will work under the direction of leadership to develop, prepare, interpret, and monitor financial analysis and prepare forecasts and analyze the company’s short through long term position to be used by leadership in various decision making processes. The Senior Financial Analyst I provides financial information, serves as a knowledge resource to operations managers and makes recommendations to senior management.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field
- Five years of experience in accounting, finance, or decisions support
- Demonstrated proficiency with completing independent financial analysis, collaborating with managers and making sound recommendations to managers
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration.
- Experience within a healthcare setting in accounting and finance
- Experience using spreadsheet software, with working knowledge of functions and databases.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license awarded by the state of Wisconsin or Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHEP) certification awarded by the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. Marshfield is ranked "Best Place to Live in Wisconsin and Eighth Best Place to Live in America" by Bizjournals.com and offers excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways.
Inquiries can be directed to Sara Salsbury at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply directly through:
or through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Reference job# MC182994
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.