Hard Count Cashier - 8pm-4:30am
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.00 / hr
Perform fills and minor maintenance on Automated Ticket Redemption kiosks, and assists guests with any service issues with these kiosks. Retrieves unverified cash from slot machines. Applies high guest service standards.
Handles large amount of verified and unverified cash and cash-equivalents.
- Provide continuous, prompt and courteous guest service to guests experiencing issues with Automated Ticket Redemption (ATR) kiosks. Monitor the asset levels of the ATR kiosks. Perform cash and coin fills on ATR kiosks as needed. Perform early/emergency/scheduled drops at both properties. Process ATR kiosks cassette assets using counting equipment.
- Assist with minor maintenance of ATR kiosks.
- Verifies bags of coins retrieved from Cage booths using counting equipment. Verify bags of bank coin for use in casino. Retrieve/deliver coin as requested to appropriate areas throughout the property.
- Provide assistance to other departments as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass basic math test
- Must pass pre-employment physical.
- Basic computer skills to include word-processing and electronic mail software.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs.