Join Our Team!
We are an electronic manufacturer services company working with leading edge technology. We specialize in Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assembly and Final OEM product high-mix build. Our high standards in quality have earned us the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Certifications. We have been in business for over 23 years serving customers in the industrial, medical, aerospace and communications industries including some Fortune 500 companies. We are seeking self-driven individuals to join our team. We offer a great working environment, excellent opportunity for professional growth as well as great benefits.
This is an entry level position with on the job training. The Administrative Assistant will be working directly with our Project Specialist in a variety of daily tasks and projects.
- Prepare and process paperwork
- Maintain databases
- Data and order Entry
- Other tasks as assigned
- Data entry experience
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience using databases
- Organized and able to handle multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Detail oriented and professional demeanor
- Good problem solving and analytical skills and must be detailed oriented
- Positive energy and attitude
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP manufacturing systems is preferred, but not required
- Wage range from $14.00 to $16.00 per hour dependent on qualifications.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Performance and bonus incentives.
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly