Join Our Team!
We are an electronic manufacturer services company working with leading edge technology. We specialize in Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assembly and Final OEM product high-mix build.
Our high standards in quality have earned us the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Certifications. We have been in business for over 23 years serving customers in the industrial, medical, aerospace and communications industries including some Fortune 500 companies. We are seeking self-driven individuals to join our team. We offer a great working environment, excellent opportunity for professional growth as well as great benefits.
- Solder both surface mount and through hole components.
- Use of the hand solder iron with ability to solder and inspect to IPC-A-610 standards.
- Understand and follow product requirements
- Component identification
- Responsible for ensuring work area is clean and organized
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years soldering experience
- Completed vision test
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment
- Wire harness, small tools, and microscope experience desired
- Wage range from $12.00 to $15.00 per hour dependent on qualifications.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Performance and bonus incentives.
Apply for Soldering Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly