Commercial Loan Officer
Our Commercial Loan Officers help light the way for our communities by partnering with businesses to help guide them towards achieving their goals. With responsibility for new business development, the Commercial Loan Officers need to be committed, focused and competent. It can take time to create relationships built upon trust and respect but, with hard work, we strive to be top-of-mind when our members seek guidance for their financial needs. The Commercial Loan Officers are ready when that time comes and will collect information to perform a preliminary credit review and analysis concerning their business needs. At Firefly, we service a variety of moderate to large, secured and unsecured loans that may include commercial lines of credit, construction loans, and real estate loans. However, once a business is a member of Firefly, it doesn’t stop there. Our Commercial Loan Officers continue to provide exceptional service by reviewing existing account relationships for opportunities to meet additional needs with the array of solutions we have to offer. Together, with businesses, we can do great things.
- Four-year college degree or Two-year associates degree in Business Administration or Accounting plus equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years commercial lending experience
- Knowledge of commercial real estate process
- Strong analysis, judgment and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Previous PC experience to include a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet, e-mail, financial spreading applications, and core-banking system applications
- Ability to work as a team player, being flexible and dependable
- Ability to work independently while displaying initiative and decision making skills
- Local travel may be necessary for prospecting and site visits
- Incumbents in this role are required to be compliant with the terms and conditions outlined in Firefly Credit Union’s SAFE Act Policy, which includes the submission of fingerprints, the successful completion of a FBI background check and registration in Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
HOURS: Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm; Exempt
Visit our website: www.fireflycu.org/careers
Or e-mail a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Firefly Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all Protected Classes.