Temporary Receptionist - Contract - $13-16/HR
Staffing Partners Inc has an opening for a temporary Receptionist with our client in the Minneapolis area! This person will be responsible for providing a great first impression and administrative support to clients, visitors and our client's company. The ideal candidate is well-organized, adaptable, loves to be the face of a company and can commit to the duration of the contract!
- Work independently, receive a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance.
- Provide routine information and direction to callers and visitors.
- Oversee front reception; answer phone calls, fax, scan, and photocopy documents, etc.
- Ship and Receive mail and courier packages, and distribute to appropriate departments.
- Maintain appropriate stock of office supplies and paper through weekly ordering.
- Process invoices received and outgoing checks on occasion.
- Assist Human Resources with planning wellness initiatives and company events when needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1+ year of Administrative Assistant or office experience.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail and coordinating skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to work alone and collaboratively, often with multiple tasks and under deadline pressure.