HR Coordinator - Minneapolis MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for an HR Coordinator to join our client's Human Resources team! The HR Coordinator will provide support to the Human Resources department with an emphasis on recruiting, unemployment, leave of absence, and maintenance of personnel data. We are looking for someone with at least one year of administrative support experience and ideally with experience in Human Resources. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Posting open positions on company website, employment websites, etc.
- Entering new-hire paperwork into company HRIS system.
- Conducting pre-employment verifications and assisting with new employee orientation.
- Assist HR Generalist with unemployment inquiries.
- Attend and participate in unemployment hearings when needed.
- Respond to verification of employment requests.
- Assist with annual affirmative action compliance.
- Manage employment file maintenance, including filing paperwork and collecting and processing the files of terminated employees.
- Conduct ongoing HRIS maintenance and data integration.
- Provide new hire orientation.
- Reporting and analytics as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required (Bachelor's Degree preferred).
- 1+ year of administrative experience (Human Resource support experience preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and HRIS applications.
Apply for HR Coordinator - Minneapolis MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly