Customer Experience Representative
· Responsible for keying in orders and credits,
· Answering questions of product use, price and availability
· Tracking the status of orders
· Assisting outside salespersons with account coverage, inventory checks and special orders
· Ability to determine best use of resources to resolve customer requests, questions and complaints
· Handling issues/concerns/complaints in the best interest of both the customer and the company, using a basic business sense
· Customer service experience preferred!
Apply online or call our office for more information at 320-656-9777.