Ensures complete sanitation processes are maintained to company standards and in compliance to all related regulatory agencies in order to meet manufacturing goals. Manages sanitation work orders and the corresponding tasks and resources for successful completion. Develops and maintains Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains accurate and timely sanitation records in compliance to all regulatory audits, including SQF. Work in conjunction with QA to ensure all products meet the company’s high-quality standard.
- Track and monitor required supplies needed for the sanitation process.
- Track all sanitation activities on the Master Sanitation Scorecard while also completing KPI reports for both internal and external review. Make adjustments to the MSS in order to adjust for changes to our business
- Ensure employees are trained and performing effectively. Ability to work on a variety of shift schedules. Provides technical expertise, guidance and training to production employees and managers responsible for equipment cleaning.
- Supervise janitorial staff to meet goals and expectations.
- Maintains proper, accurate and timely documentation of all sanitation systems.
- Supervises department personnel to ensure sanitation, quality, mechanical and safety procedures are followed.
- Maintain appropriate chemical and sanitation supplies inventory.
- Works closely with the QA and Maintenance depts. to reach resolution of issues timely and to ensure company standards and production goals are met.
- Partners with production supervisors to coordinate and achieve mutual goals.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and communicates them to others.
- Process employees time records and manages employee performance according to company processes and time frames.
- Responsible to manage work orders related to sanitation and to successfully manage them to completion.
EDUCATION: Four-year degree in Business or Food Technology or related field or relatable/equitable experience
- 3-5 years related experience preferably in a large plant as a sanitation supervisor or related position
- Strong understanding of manufacturing unit operations.
- Exposure to productivity/continuous improvement methodology in previous positions.