Sr Specialist - Dispute Resolution
Sr Specialist FPDR - Disputes Resolution
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target's distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
FRS includes several contact centers focused on the quick and seamless resolution of a variety of issues. From REDcard® Guest Services to the Client Support Center (CSC), we pride ourselves on infusing every interaction with that signature Target service that guests and team members alike have come to expect. We directly support Target's bottom line through building guest loyalty as the retailer of choice and taking care of our team members so that they can get back to the work they do best, from headquarters to stores to distribution centers.
As a Sr. Specialist, Disputes Resolution (FPDR), you'll answer phone calls from our guests to intake and manage transaction and payment disputes, researching and resolving within regulatory guidelines while advocating for the guest and Target. You'll follow processes that ensure we resolve efficiently and effectively while delivering a premier guest experience. You'll use your strong communication skills and critical thinking while working closely with your leader as needed to ensure accurate and timely completion of work. You'll also work in an environment that is challenging and fast paced, requiring you to prioritize work accordingly.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years credit, FPDR or related experience
- 1-2 years of previous guest experience or customer service experience
- Proven superior verbal and written communication skills, including listening, negotiating and decision making skills
- Ability to interact with guests and team members in a professional manner, show empathy, and de-escalate as needed
- Ability to use various information sources to answer questions, identify problems and appropriately resolve guest issues
- Strong technical skills, ability to work within multiple systems, and high proficiency with PC/Microsoft applications
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
Location: Brooklyn Park
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Shift: 11:30am - 8:00pm